Sunday, January 10, 2016

Can't stop listening!

I am currently listening to the lineup we are going to be playing next week. You know music is good when you have headphones on and get lost inside. Music is suppose to move you and get you thinking about what the lyrics mean. Some music can take you back to your childhood, spark new ideas for your future, and in some cases, save you from making mistakes.

Podcast will be recorded tomorrow night most likely. I think we have around 9 songs this time around, so it will be almost an hour long! The more episodes we release, the closer we get to our max storage space on SoundCloud. I am going to have to take old episodes down to put new ones up. I am currently looking for a place to store the old ones so we can listen back to all the great artists we have played. If you come across any good hosts that are free, please get in contact with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment