Thursday, June 5, 2014

Some updates!

Just finished touching up the website. I've changed the layout the best I could and added the radio player from Caster.fm. The radio is currently live, though I'm still not sure how I'm going to work the shows. We currently don't have enough music to play all day long. If you stay on the website and listen you will find out quickly we have repeat artists and songs. So should we just let it play over and over or just have a weekly show?

I guess for now I will just let it play. I will be away for awhile thinking of what Indie Radio Nashville is going to become. I will be adding pages in the coming days and hopefully an artist page filled with the artists we play on Indie Radio Nashville. If you want your music played on this radio station be sure to comment in this thread! That's it for now everyone. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment